1. What order are the books meant to be read in? Do any of the series interconnect?
2. When is the next GATHERERS or THREE WORLDS series coming out. Will there be more books in the DRINK OF ME, HUNTER and DANGEROUS novels?
It is probably best to read the original NIGHTWALKERS series before the SHADOWDWELLERS only because it gives you background and introduction into it. ADAM was written after the SHADOWDWELLERS series and should, ideally, be read after reading the SHADOWDWELLERS as certain characters are introduced there that show up in ADAM. The books should ideally be read as follows:
Other series listed in order of to be read are:
THREE WORLDS series:
SEDUCE ME IN DREAMS
SEDUCE ME IN FLAMES
THE IMMORTAL BROTHERS:
CURSED BY FIRE
CURSED BY ICE
BOUND BY SIN
BOUND IN DARKNESS
There are no more books planned for any of these series. Sorry!
3. Why is NIGHTWALKER only going to be in electronic format?
This is what my publishers wanted. I have no control over this. Sorry!
4. Who is JAX?
JAX is another pen name I write under.
5. When will you be signing books in my area?
It’s hard to say. You can follow my planned appearances on my APPEARANCES page. I don’t get out much these days as I am focusing on my work.
6. Who is JAX?
JAX is the name I write under for Kensington’s Aphrodisia (erotic) line. Sort of like, too hot for mainstream work. Which…I have to say, my mainstream is pretty darn hot these days!
6. What’s the best way to get to know you?
I am frequently on y Facebook page and occasionally post blogs here. You can also write to me at email@example.com.
7. Will you read some of my work for me?
Honestly I don’t have the time. I’m working hard at producing the stories you love to read.
8. How do you come up with this stuff?
Believe it or not I dream most of it. The rest just seems to flow naturally!
9. Who are you favorite authors?
Emma Holly. Kresley Cole. Joey W. Hill. Shakespeare. Jane Austen Edgar Allen Poe…too many to list!
10. How did you break in to this business? Do you have any advice for someone trying to break in?
Honestly, I don’t have the time. I’m really sorry. I wish I did. I wish I could clone me. One clone could write, one could read, one could cry over bad reviews, one could edit…
11. How could you do what you did at the beginning of ADAM! I’ll never forgive you!
Keep reading past the first chapters. I wouldn’t let you down!
12. Will you do an interview for my blog? (Newsletter…etc..)
Sure! Just write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask. If I have the time I’m all yours!